Sunday, January 4, 2009

Here we go again......

The countdown to Steve coming home begins again. I just don't know if i am counting 20 days or 7 months. Hopefully we will know soon. Steve is off for training in Texas and was said to be heading straight to Iraq but.........they gave him a return ticket. Go figure. I am so sad. Last time Steve left Daniel didn't really understand but this time he CRIED. Oh it broke my heart. I do know that either way my Honey will come home safe and I am so grateful for the internet to send info back and forth. We love all of the prayers and support thanks so much.

2 comments:

Sam and/or Monika said...

Man that is tough, just know that I (Sam) am very glad for his service and respect what he does immensely. It was a such a treat to have you guys over, and for me to give your son a mohawk, he looks BAD ASS! I hope the in-laws liked it. You will have to let me know how it went over.

Whipple's said...

Awww...such a sad pic here. We wish you the best.